Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Part XI

I'm on my feet again and decide to put on some classical music. Good for the mind they say. Not long after ten o'clock some college girls that come to the Bible Study file into my shop. Im standing on a step ladder dusting. " Hi there guys." I say trying to make a graceful exit from the stool. The girls are regulars at the shop so they make themselves comfortable. After an assortment of muffled greetings I realize something is wrong. " Is everything o.k?" I say glancing from one girl to the next."Well,uh..." began the first, Cassidy. " We have a question." interjected Julia the second girl, rather known for coming right to the point. The last girl whom I didn't know as well as the others was checking her phone. Cassidy and Julia turned their attention toward her.She looked up rather surprised," Uhh, yeah they thought we should come talk to you because, I have a problem, well actually Cassidy has a problem too." She smirked leaning toward the others.By this time my curiosity is perked. "Well, whats going on?" I ask joining them in the sitting area.

1 comment: