A place for the expressing and collecting of interests, ideas and thoughts belonging to an unusual young woman.
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Part VIII
Suddenly a car horn shakes me back into the present. "Hi Jenna!" it's one of the college students. "Hi Mark" I wave."How are you this morning." I realize I can see my breath hanging in the air. " Fine, I was planning on stopping by later,maybe around two. Will you be out for lunch that late?" "Oh no, I usually get back by one." Why do I always give out extra information I never just say yes or no. " Alrighty then, see ya later." he flashes a smile and pulls back onto the street. I look at my watch,"Oopsie, time to get back Big Daddy." I say to Bronx. It's nearly nine, time to open shop!The Bronx does not approve of my quickened pace home. He drags his feet a little but we make it back in time to flip the CLOSED sign to OPEN by 9:01.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment