This morning was a little hectic. It was the type of morning that when you finally have time to get in the shower you praise the Lord. Sometimes when the situations happen and I find myself not as I like to be:) I feel unequipped to do what I do. Life throws all kinds of circumstances at us. Sometimes things don't go according to plan, people don't treat you nicely, sometimes the dog gets in the trash, and sometimes the laundry gets behind .But...what I found so refreshing this morning, after the storm had died down, was
2Peter 1:3
His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness.
I love this verse. The power of God has been bestowed upon you and I so that we can face life, and face it with godliness. Do I always remember this? no way. Do I want to ? ABSOLUTELY. I want to remember that the power of God is at my disposal , all I have to do is ask.
*This picture is also one I took of a sunrise in Canada, boy isn't that God's Country(Why do we say that its all God's haha)
No comments:
Post a Comment