A place for the expressing and collecting of interests, ideas and thoughts belonging to an unusual young woman.
Monday, March 19, 2012
Part XII
Julia again comes right to the point. "It's boy trouble." Cassidy breaks in,"Toni here has a boyfriend problem." The quiet girl Toni speaks up."O.k Cassie, I can take it from here." She looks at me earnestly. "It's my boyfriend, Brice.We've been dating for a year. Over the summer I started going to Bible study with Cassie. Brice didn't really mind at first but without realizing it I began to change. I didn't notice it but Brice did. I didn't realize it but my thinking was different. It was like I was seeing through new eyes." I am nodding and praying Jesus will help to say to this girl what He wants her to hear. " I started to see how shallow some of our thinking was. I mean we had been living for the moment. We weren't really thinking about the future or anything important.We were just thinking of our selves. Well, I started to get dissatisfied with this, so I began to share my feelings with Brice. Well he totally freaked out. He thought I was crazy and that I didn't love him anymore. Which was not true at all. I love him so much. I am closer to him than anyone else, so I thought I could share this stuff with him."
I can tell she's getting emotional so I say, " Would you ladies like some tea?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm really enjoying the story
ReplyDeleteMe too!
ReplyDeleteElisabeth