My favorite part of the morning , the coffee is made its quiet. There is no one awake but me...and then my adorable six year old house guest joins me.James is apparently an early riser. When asked what he he is doing up he just shrugs his shoulder as if to say" I thought you might be lonely." then comes over and put his head on my lap. I think of it like this one day he wont want to hold my hand or sit on my lap or play "uno". Everyday is precious and when its gone its gone. So long solitude hello cuddle time.
I took this picture one morning while I was in Canada.
My kids don't fit on my lap anymore when I have my morning coffee..it goes by so quickly..life..I need to cherish every moment and be grateful : )
ReplyDeleteBut they all do sit near me and we can cuddle. We hug and hold hands and talk and listen.
Thank God for all he creates !